Ten More Books
Okay, since people are very keen on listing books, I thought I’d offer up ten books which haven’t changed my life.
1. Thus Spake Zarathustra – haven’t read it (not sure I can spell it either).
2. A Critique of Pure Reason – nope, not read this either (pretty sure that’s all spelt correctly, though).
3. Capital, vol 1 – can’t really claim to have read this (have looked at it in a bookshop, though).
4. Capital, vol 2 – haven’t read it (but I have read Marx for Dummies).
5. On Liberty – I make a point of reading nothing written before 1893.
6. The Fountainhead – like I’d read that!
7. Economy and Society (Max Weber) – meant to read this, but never got around to it.
8. The Republic – see 1893 rule, above.
9. Phenomenology of Spirit – nobody has read this.
10. Of Grammatology – didn’t understand a single word of it.