The New Humanist Manifesto
1. There are lots and lots of atheists and agnostics and people who really don’t know really what to think, or why.
2. We need to build a movement just for them.
3. And a big table.
4. Atheists and agnostics really need to discover the wisdom of the Buddha…
5. And Rainbow Love.
6. The problem with the Old Humanism is that it is Old.
7. The New Humanism is New. This is fundamental.
8. In the new humanism, everything will be tentative. For example, if someone asks us, “What do you stand for?” we must not take offense. We must say: “Why is that important to you?”
9. Similarly, if an Anti-New Humanist attacks … Read the rest