Guess that Blog!
First off, a personal message: stop reading now Fryslan, you’re not going to like this.
I realise that there is nothing people like more than a game (except maybe chocolate); so here’s the first in a new regular spot on the B&W blog (I hate that word).
Guess that Blog
All you’ve got to do to win – and the person who gets the most right at the end of the series will win a copy of The Dictionary of Fashionable Nonsense – is to guess, on the basis of the (imaginary) subject titles below, which blog I’m talking about. Answers on a postcard; or using the comments facility below.
Here we go:
1. Republicans are fascists.
2. Bush stole the election in Florida (yes, I’m still going on about this).
3. Bush kills cats.
4. Professor Smith takes up new position at Not As Good As Mine University.
5. Bush eats babies.
6. Republicans stole election in Delaware (surely, they must have done).
7. People who disagree with me are wrong, have never achieved anything in
lives, and have no qualifications (Part 1).
8. Republicans are aliens from Mars.
9. I’m great.
10. Professor Jones – who admires my work – takes up new position at Really Quite Good University.
11. Bush bribed nun to forge election results.
12. Bush sighted wearing suspicious black shirt (shock).
13. People who disagree with me are wrong, have never achieved anything in
their lives, have no qualifications, and they’re hopeless in bed (Part 2).
14. Bush eats babies whilst they’re still alive.
15. I’m really great.